7.15.2011

G'D UP.

Oh, you KNOW I'm on that...

Anyone that knows me is already familiar with my affinity for Google products. From waiting in line for the release of the G1 to my super-secret work contract with Google through last year, I'm a Googley Guy for sure. If you haven't yet heard of the Google+ social network, it's about time for you to get with it...


Isn't that fresh? The answer is YES. I'm already on it, so look me up! I love making pals of my supporters, so don't hesitate to hit me up on Google+ HERE. If you're one of the trailblazers that's already got your Google+ page up and running, then throw some +1's at my content across the web and let your circles know that you're an AnaManiac!

Oh yeah, isn't this picture from my week at Google HQ in Mountain View, CA G'd up? See yawl on G+...

No comments: