11.08.2013

PLAYLIST.

You know...
Folks always say to me, "Hey Anacron, what do you listen to?"
That's what they say. Just like that.

I never seem to have a definitive answer, so I've decided to start infrequently blogging what artists & songs I play while doing random menial tasks.

This is what I listened to while cooking breakfast, doing the dishes, driving my daughter to school, then running a couple of errands this morning: 

A Sunny Day In Glasgow - Shy
Masta Ace & Ed OG - Little Young
Austra - We Become
John Coltrane - Russian Lullaby
Wizdome ft Anacron - The End
William Brittelle - The Color of Rain
Cam'Ron - Silky (No Homo)
Jai Paul - BTSTU
The Black Noise - A Lie Called Love
Zack Sekoff - Belly Beat
Youngblood Hawke - We Come Running (The Knocks Remix)
El-P - The Full Retard
Robert Glasper ft Macy Gray & Jean Grae - I Don't Even Care
Nipsey Hussle - Blessings
The Limousines - Internet Killed The Video Star
Insightful - Tree Level
Serge Gainsbourg - Black & White
Shabazz Palaces - Swerve...
John Legend - It's Over
Game ft Fred The Godson & Sam Hook - In The City
Bon Iver - Towers (Stop The Car Remix)
DJ Spinna - Surely

I hope that you can find the time this weekend to look up some of these artists and tracks. Your iPod (or Zune) will love you for it.

Does anyone even use Zune?
Peace out, yawl.

No comments: