11.13.2013

PLAYLIST.

You know...
Folks always say to me, "Hey Anacron, what do you listen to?"
That's what they say. Just like that.

I never seem to have a definitive answer, so I've decided to start infrequently blogging what artists & songs I play while doing random menial tasks.

This is what I listened to while sorting and replying to my out of control pile of emails.

Norah Jones - Say Goodbye (Jose Padilla RMX)

Keelay & Zaire - Alright With Me ft Dminor & Phonte
K'Naan - Gold In Timbuktu
Braxtek - Spring
Oh No Ono - Helplessly Young
Hi-Tek ft Dion, Q-Tip, Kurupt - Keep It Moving
Black Iris Music - Firehydrant Floods
Tila Tequila - I F*cked The DJYuna x Adventure Club - Lullabies (VILLAGE Remix)
The Colored Section - Bomb MC
The Easton Ellises - Dance It, Dance All (Motel Costes Mix)
Pete Rock ft Camp Lo - Starlight Glitz

I hope that you can find the time to look up some of these artists and tracks.
Your iPod (or Zune) will love you for it.

Does anyone even use Zune?
Peace out, yawl.

No comments: