11.08.2011

A-BAY-BAY.




ONCE AGAIN IT'S ON!!!


I'll be bustin' loose on a DJ set with the Peanut Gallery homie DJ mTm at The Layover in Oakland, CA this Thursday, November 10! It's crazy that we keep tearing the place down the way we do, and if you're in the bay area and haven't yet experienced it, come through! It's definitely a jam from beginning to end when MTM and I get it craccin'... Funk, soul, house, breaks, disco, rare grooves, hip hop, and even a little bit of country!


...Okay, no country, but we get it going from every angle, nonetheless. 


I hope to see all my NorCal Bay Area homies out there with us this Thursday night! For detailed info and to RSVP on Facebook, click HERE


ALSO: I'll have some little free giveaway treats for any True Blue AnaManiacs in the house, so introduce yourself when you see me!

No comments: