MEET THE JUDGES OF THE "RICH GIRLS" UNFAMOUS REMIX CONTEST... PART TRAY!
What it is, yawl.
I want you to meet my NorCal potna Audio1. He's a veterano DJ and bloggerr with an impressive record collection and a mailing list that you should definitely be on. Being one of the most connected turntable wizards in The Bay and having more experience in his little finger than your favorite hipster DJ,, he'll be one of 5 cool folks judging the "Rich Girls" remix contest. Get to know him...
1. Who the hell are you? Alex. DJ Audio1. DJ, blogger and all around music snob. Born & Raised in the SF Bay Area. Lover of music and Life.
2. What the hell do you do in the music world? Picked up my first record in 1991. Been a DJ ever since. currently DJ in clubs, raves and play dubstep/electro on mainstream radio.
ANACRON SAYS: I hope you guys are taking this competition seriously... This is a guy that could actually get your remix heard in some awesome places.
3. What the hell do you do outside of the music world? Technical work in the Aviation Industry. Drink. Sex with my GF. Watch movies. Eat foods of all sorts. Hit the gym daily. Be happy. Nothing extraordinary.
ANACRON SAYS: After all that, he got the AUDACITY to say "nothing extraordinary"? See?! That's exactly the kinda sh!t Superman be saying that makes everybody mad!
4. Who are you top 3 favorite music producers/writers/composers? Premier, Pete Rock, Jay Dee.
ANACRON SAYS: Needs more Anacron.
5. How would you beat a wolverine, a chimpanzee, and a shark in a fight? Feed them Sriracha sauce.