9.19.2012

JUDGE MENTAL.


MEET THE JUDGES OF THE "RICH GIRLS" UNFAMOUS REMIX CONTEST... PART DEUX!

What it is, yawl.

I want you to meet my homeboy jusChris of the PNTGLLRYNTWRK. He's a gnarly dude with a keen business sense and a knack for falling into narcoleptic fits of unconsciousness at the drop of a dime. Because of his vast music collection and his direct association with my company/crew, he'll be one of 5 cool folks judging the "Rich Girls" remix contest. Get to know him...





1. Who the hell are you? jusChris

ANACRON SAYS: Why Black people can't never just use they real names? I call that "Toby Syndrome".

2. What the hell do you do in the music world? Former emcee. Now the business arm of The Gallery Network and Recording Engineer.

ANACRON SAYS: Recording engineer? That's news to me, I ain't never seen this dude mix a damn thang!

3. What the hell do you do outside of the music world? Besides being a laughing fool? A proud father, sports fan and political junkie. Oh yeah.. I do a few things with computers ( nerd speak: I'm a systems admin)

4. Who are you top 3 favorite music producers/writers/composers? Bobby Hutcherson, Herbie Hancock and Dilla.

5. How would you beat a wolverine, a chimpanzee, and a shark in a fight? Damn that's the hardest question ... besides torching them all with a back packed super photon blazer ... is running an option? The chimp would be hella easy though ..I wouldn't take loosing to a chimp lightly bahaha.


ANACRON SAYS: Well, hopefully no one puts you up against that chimp in a spelling bee, because you spelled "losing" wrong.

No comments: