6.09.2011

D-BOY STANCE.

The homie Killer Reese invited me to jump on a trac on his latest project, King Fantastic. The resulting effort is a little ditty colorfully entitled, "D-Boy Stance"; a trip through a party full of LA gangsters, and LA Breakers (see what I did there).

Last weekend, Reese and I spent 8 grueling (not really) hours shooting a music video for the song, from which the above stills were taken. I'm looking forward to the release of the video, as the director's ideas and vision seemed pretty interesting, and I'm real curious to see how it turns out.

Until the official music video drops, peep this live footage of "D-Boy Stance" at The Roxy on the legendary Sunset Strip in Hollywood. Go chec out that King Fantastic album too, it's one of the best releases I've heard in the past year...

No comments: