6.02.2011

SHOWS.

Several shows approaching, and I'd love to see YOU front and center, exchanging energy with me while I get all sweaty, jumping around like a straight damn fool!


This Friday June 3rd, 4pm in Boyle Heights (East LA), I'll have the honor of getting busy with some of my favorites; Medusa (OG Heavyweights, Feline Science OG, Good Life, Project Blowed), Swim Team (L Scatterbrain, VerBs, Open Mike Eagle, Alpha MC), Live And Breathe, NuAi, and of course my crew, The Original LA Breakers!

Saturday June 4th, I will be roccin' a secret show in North Hollywood for Kruse's birthday... It'll be 21+, and QUITE scandalous, so stay tuned to my Twitter and Facebook pages for information as it becomes readily available. The adults won't want to miss this, it'll be a randy good time!

Finally, I'll be hitting on Wednesday, June 8th at Zanzibar in Santa Monica. I love this venue, and the last time I performed there was so immense that I know it's only going to get better. This'll be a real good show AND party for the 21+'ers, so bring your dancing shoes and some change for drinks.

Chec the footage below from a show I did recently at Dexter House in Eagle Roc, it's only a taste of how I'll be going off at each and every one of these sets... See yawl AnaManiacs soon!

No comments: