6.16.2011

SHOWS.



It's going to be another big weekend to roc for my AnaManiacs, as I'm roccin the microphone and the turntables on a three-day tour of Los Angeles!

It starts off Thursday night in downtown L.A. at the White Crow Art+Sound Show. Say my name at the door, and find me inside for a free music download. Don't be shy -- I'm not a bacstage/VIP type of dude, so I'll be out and about in the venue. Just look for the LA hat. :-)

This Friday and Saturday, I'll be roccin a mean musical accompaniment for the Slam Fest 2011 event at Highways Performance Space in Santa Monica. If you've never heard me on the wheels of steel before, don't trip -- I'm actually a REAL DJ, not just some artist/actor/celebrity trainwreccing songs I heard on the radio. I'll serve up some real heat for you, and the spoken word on stage is just an added bonus that will certainly wow you.

Peep this short clip of me on the blac plates at LA's Support For Japan.


Super fun happy times, yeah? Last weekend was a blast, between this, the boisterous booty-fest at the Sure Shot Dance Party with DJ MTM in Oakland, the rap set I rocced at Kool, and my day off at the Playboy Jazz Fest. Looking forward to another great weekend, and I hope to see some of you AnaManiacs out there getting UNFAMOUS with me!

Oh, one more thing -- Two video clips from KOOL, courtesy of DARShenanigans:


No comments: